30 June 2010

Today already!?

Last nite i had a short visit with my sister. It was good to see her and to get to talk to her. She didn't stay as long as she usually does cus one of her friends was in town. A friend that she doesn't get to see often enough. Actually i wish her friend would have come inside i would have loved to have been able to see her and visit with her for at least a minute or two. Oh well, maybe next time.

I woke up late today and was busy doing errands, then had a surprise visit from two ladies from Church that i hadn't gotten a chance to get to know yet. It was so nice to see them and get to know them a little bit. So after they left i proceeded with feeding my cat and giving my dog his meds, then i needed a break so i sat down to read for a while, then i got caught up in a few other non-productive things, but i was having such a good time! Then Muffy, my dog, started barking and growling at me like he does when i've forgotten something, i had no idea what it was, so i took a peek at the time and oh no! realized it was wednesday, and wednesday afternoon is my scheduled time for the use of the laundry room in the building here. So i had to hurry down there and check if anyone was using it or not, by then it was almost 5pm and i'm supposed to be finished in there by 4pm and the rest of the evening is free time for whoever wants to use it. I was lucky to find it still free!!
Yep, i had not realized it was wednesday...even though i've been saying it for the last couple of years, i've got to find a way to keep better track of the days...

1 comment:

  1. ---

    The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    My Poems

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden, and yes, I am a native Swede.

    ReplyDelete