01 June 2010

just some thoughts

   Just in case you're wondering, yes, my cat, Belle, did have her hyper time the other nite, this morning as well, which is unusual for her since she only has one hyper time and that's around 10pm. I guess she's making up for lost time :)

After having waited 4 days the guy finally came by to fix my toilet and bathroom sink today. Now the sink is only temporarily fixed, he's going to have to replace the pipe underneath the sink, which he didn't have time for today, but he did say he would get to it, probably next week. So glad i live in an apartment and don't have to actually pay for the repairs or for his time.

Although i would love to have my own house i don't have the money for it. I'm on a very limited income and still single. I do want to get married. I have met someone who i think would be an amazing hubby and i would consider it an honor if he were to choose me, but i will just have to wait and see. Sometimes the waiting is hard, but i know i have to be patient. My Mom used to tell me 'all good things are worth waiting for'. I believe she's right, but the waiting is still hard.

I received a notice from the city saying that since my address ends with an odd number i am only allowed to water the grass and garden on odd numbered days. I've never seen this happen here before, but apparently the water shortage is serious this year, and there will be hefty fines for those who don't abide by this rule. I understand why they are doing it. I just hope that everyone understands as i do. It would be awful if some people don't abide by this rule, if we end up running out of water in the middle of the summer....well i really don't want to see that happen.
Hoping and praying for the best in all situations mentioned above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment