05 July 2010

Where I'm at today

I chose to start this blog as a way for people to get to know me better. I've posted a link on my facebook profile to this site for that purpose. Another reason for this blog is because i love writing, and another is that i wanted a way to keep track of what is going on in my life and maintaining a blog is so much more interesting than writing in a journal.
Some may perceive the rest of this post as a rant, but i'm just putting my opinion out there.

Last nite i had a conversation that i'd been looking forward to for a while but was unsure how it would go. I have a very active imagination so several times i tried to imagine the possible avenues that this conversation could take. Never in my wildest of imaginings did i think i would be so obviously lied to!!
I'm not the smartest woman, but i'm not stupid either!
I do remember what people say to me! My memory is bad in some areas, but not when it comes to what people say to me, especially when it is followed up with obvious hints and signs and the same things being said many times over!

I'm not going to go into details. There is no need to for if the person concerned decides to take a look at this post they know what i'm referring to. And if wanted i can tell 'said person' the things that were said many times over.
Maybe i look like i'm stupid, that must be it. Otherwise why completely deny what was said and after a few minutes of thinking come up with a possible explanation that is full of more holes than swiss cheese, and to say it in the most hesitant of voices!!!

But most importantly i want to say, i'm not angry. Disappointed? Very much. Hurting? Well, for a few minutes after the conversation i was but no longer am. Disgusted? My very top pet-peeve is lying. It serves no useful purpose and only creates trouble, this one has created a lot of trouble. Can anyone think of any other emotions, feeling, etc that i can explore in relation to this incident? Please share if you do. If you prefer to share privately email me dixtra@gmail.com

I've not said the last of what i am going to say on this situation/conversation/subject. But that is all i will say here for now only because i have many more important things to dwell on than someone i thought was a friend lying so badly to me...and it was bad because it was so obvious this person was lying, did not believe in the 'alternate explanation', could not make their voice even remotely believable, had to take time to think before giving explanation and it made absolutely no sense, was quite contradictory on a few points...i don't think i need to say more on that.

GB
dixtra

No comments:

Post a Comment