16 July 2010

Cathching up

It's been a quiet week, but i have not been online much. On Monday my sister and mom came to visit me. I was glad to see them. They stayed for the usual amount of time which is 1.5 hrs. Since then i've just been here at home. I haven't gone out except to go for my daily walk or to go to the post office. My daily walk is usually to go to the store and i pick up enough food to last me for the day.

Usually summer is my best season healthwise, but this year it's different. I'm in much more pain than usual, not walking as fast as usual either. I wouldn't be able to say why this summer i am worse but there it is, a fact that i cannot change.

Still looking for a home for Belle, my cat. I can't keep her now that I have Muffy. I could afford them both if i retrench, but Belle does not do well with dogs, she would tolerate Muffy being here while my Mom was away on vacation, or when she was in the hospital, but now that this is Muffy's permanent home she is getting very aggressive, nor is she getting the full positive attention that she needs. I would love to be able to give her the full attention that she needs, but Muffy requires a lot of daily care and there just isn't enough time in the day. So i am looking for a good home for Belle. I am hoping to find something soon, it will be much better for both of them.

I've been having weird thoughts and dreams lately. I feel that God is leading me toward a happy and fulfilling path, but i don't know what that is. I wish there was some way for me to get there faster. I'm just going to have to be patient and hold to the faith that He knows what is best for me and will reveal where He is leading me when the time is appropriate.
GB
dixtra
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment