11 September 2012

Let's warble

  Once again it's been a long time, but I'm not giving up. I may not be consistent but I am persistent.

   I spent a little while thinking about what I wanted to say tonite and changed my mind several times.
   Since the beginning of this year I've been going through lots of troubles. Family trouble, personal trouble, career trouble, friends, 'men', Joram, neighbors and quite a few other types of troubles. Oh, and by the way even though I'm not allowed to work I do consider myself to still be working on a career. I started working on a few things last year mostly to keep my mind engaged and myself busy and I do hope to turn it into a career in the near future. Not saying what it is but it's fun!

For those of you that don't know Joram is my 7yr old Maltese mix and he's the cutest most lovable dog I've ever had the pleasure to know.
Today I was in a brooding mood and decided to look around on the net a bit more than usual and kept finding pictures with text on them that said 'It may not stop storming, so learn to dance in the rain'. It's been a really long time since I'd come across the exact same thing so many times in one day, which led me to thinking that it was something I needed to see today.

Lately, even though so many things are wrong in my life and stressing me out big time, I've been hanging onto hope, doing all that I can to stay positive, think positive, smile, laugh and play with Joram(he always puts a smile on my face because he's such a silly guy). I really believe that making a concrete and sincere effort to do all these things daily can make a huge difference in one's life.

I spoke to my Mom on the phone over an hour ago and her voice sounded strange so of course I asked her about it. She said she's exhausted. Poor soul she does so much!! Much more than I think she should do, but it seems that she's determined to pack as much as she can into every day. I hope that she gets a good sleep tonite. I'm hoping the same for myself, a good sleep would really help out right now...so think i will go feed my fb-fish and then head to bed.
Be Blessed!!!
Hugs, Dixtra
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment