24 June 2011

What's Happening?

It's been a while since I've posted. There have been quite a few things on my mind and I've been trying to make sense of what my top priorities should be at the moment.

Muffy my 6 yr old Bichon-Maltese is always my top priority!
I've been thinking on what of the many things i want to do in my life which should be done first. Sometimes I feel like time is slipping away on me. Some times i wonder if i could accomplish some of the things that i want to do even though i have limitations due to fibromyalgia.

I've spent a lot of time tonight on petfinder. Reading articles and browsing through some shelters/rescues in Ontario which is the province that i live in.

I have not been doing the yoga lately. Ever since my appt with my Dr earlier in the month I've kinda been off the yoga. I've tried to do as many other exercises as i can fit in, mostly exercises that i did at the age of 16 when I'd decided i wanted to lose weight and at that time i did lose over 60 lbs. Although at that time i was exercising for at least 4hrs a day, which is not something that i have the energy to do now...at this point i definitely can't handle 4hrs of exercise per day. I'm good for 30 mins up to an hour of exercise per day and that does not include my walks with Muffy.

Other that the soul searching and the research I've been doing I've been sort of living in a state of looking forward to the weekends since i usually get to see my Mom for a short amount of time on Saturdays.

And that's about all i can remember right now of what's been happening.
Hugs,
d

No comments:

Post a Comment