30 May 2011

Challenge accepted

For the past few years I have wanted to lose weight. Yes, I'd say to people I'm trying to lose weight, yet I didn't slow down on my love of  'junk food' and although i did make some attempts to get more exercise, i now feel that it is time to do more. But do what?

I have Fibromyalgia as well as many other medical conditions. I'm limited physically in how much i can do each day. So, while i am making a commitment to get as much exercise as possible and my mind is firmly set on limiting my intake of the snacks that i love, I'm not sure how this will turn out yet.

 I am hoping to be successful, and live up to the challenge that i received yesterday to lose at least 20-40lbs!!

Beyond what I've mentioned I'm not sure what i can do to effectively help me to shed the lbs that i really do need to shed. If anyone has any good and serious suggestions please share!!

I don't have a scale here at home so I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to monitor my progress. I'm guessing i will need to find someone who does have a scale that they will let me use once a week. I will let you know how it is going whenever possible.
d
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment